Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ALWAYS TIME FOR TEA

One of the reasons I really wanted to push to go to Russia--because of all the hoops we jumped through--we could have given it up many times! I knew this trip would be special--I wouldn't be getting on a bus with a group of 75 year olds and our tour guide-Evonne--who would have us out in Red Square telling us how many gallons of paint it took to paint it. I LOVED having Nastia navigating our way--her personal loving touch on things, her making sure I had my purse zipped and being there. I was so grateful we could stay with a Moscow resident- Olga-that she did all the paperwork from her end. To stay with her, we lived as though we lived in Moscow. And I knew that I would never have the chance to travel this way in Russia, again. All of the possibilities that I hoped would take place, did!

No comments:

Post a Comment