Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A FRIEND THAT TALKS IN ENGLISH


This is my friend Vitalek who was assigned to keep an eye on me after the conference--We've had some great times--We've explored a huge park near by and we've gone to the "forest" to hike. We created a fire right in the center of the woods with no barriers --no nothing--I think I was babbling about the Cedar fires--it was a very strange feeling.
Unfortunately there are no "locaL attractions"--the city has about 300,000 ppl--no Sea World. I enjoy going to the market-it's about a half hour walk-very comfortable.
Today I had the morning to myself--Ira's daughters--Oxana
and Svelte are down from Kiev--they are 14 and 16 and very beautiful. I walked to the office and had a meeting with the Pracs for a couple hours then at 6pm Barbara gives a lecture.
My class is called MAKING GRACEFUL CHANGE--3 weeks long. I'm researching going to Moscoe in mid November for 5 days so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment