Monday, October 26, 2009

AMERICANS IN YALTA, UKRAINE


This pic is one of our "crew" from American.

Things you didn/t know about Lori of the Ukraine--
I look forward to having instant coffee with milk anytime I have coffee--where is that Starbucks iced latte?
I have to have help going to the postoffice because I can't read any of the signs and they don't speak any English here. (In Kiev it's easier to get around because more people speak English)
I'm getting much better about getting around on the computer...I'm so proud!

2 comments:

  1. Who needs coffee? Don't they all drink vodka all day anyway? Congrats on the adventure. Just remember
    Ya tak lyublyu tebia
    It means, "I Love You So Much". I'm sure it will assist you in your logistical challenges. Michael Madden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to treat you to an iced latte at Starbucks when you return!

    ReplyDelete